Everywhere we go people expect the best of everything and this is no different when it comes to the best weight loss diet. When looking for a diet people want the best results and they want them yesterday. The question of, ‘what is the best weight loss diet?’ is certainly a broad one and it doesn’t have an exact answer. It’s like asking who manufactures the best car. It all depends on what the person is looking for.
A key rule in finding the best weight loss diet is to throw out the magazines, gimmicks, celebrity junk and go back to basics. For any diet to be effective it must meet several criteria. I think they are:
1. The diet must be balanced with all the food groups represented.
2. It must have sufficient variety so you don’t grow bored with it and drop off the diet.
3. It should involve a lifestyle change, not a short term fix to lose weight for some upcoming event like a wedding for example.
4. It should contain a meal planner to make it easy to plan meals and shopping.
5. Other members of the family should be able to use the same program because it has universal principles and values. The family that diets together sticks to the diet together!
6. It must not contain expensive foods and supplements to make it work. It will be out of the reach of the everyday person and you won’t be able to stick to it long term.
7. It must include an exercise program that starts off where you are and builds up progressively.
8. Food should be a major component of the program and food that stimulates the metabolism should be identified so you can maximise your weight loss.
I could add more but I think these are simple and easy to follow when you are researching the best weight loss diet for you. The important measure of success for a diet is whether you can stay on it long term when it becomes a new lifestyle and not just a fast fix. Fast fixes lead to yo yo weight loss and gain and ultimately it gets harder and harder to lose the weight you gain when you fall off the diet. As you age your metabolism slows down and losing pounds and inches off you waist gets harder and harder.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots has also been known as Weight Loss 4 Idiots and was first released at the end of 2004. Over the last five years it has grown to be one of the best selling online diets available. This dieting program is based on what is called the on-line generator that will design daily meal plans based on the food preferences that you select. It would have to be one of the first diets that I have seen that allows you to choose the food.
The Fat Loss 4 Idiots diets main goal is to help you to lose weight by using a method called calorie cycling and adjusting your daily food intake, increasing your bodies ability to lose weight and increasing your metabolism in the process.
It is based on a cycle of 11 days and offers to help you lose up to 9 pounds in 11 days where you are given a structured list of food guidelines from the online generator, the upside to the diet is that you are allowed 3 days where you can cheat and eat whatever you want. You can then commence the diet cycle again, and continue repeating until you’ve reached your desired weight loss goal.
This program’s response is excellent, and a lot of people have described great results throughout the board. If you are not interested in the "science of weight loss" and would just like to lose the fat, I highly recommend that you look into Fat Loss 4 Idiots.